Chevrolet is hosting two FREE youth soccer instructional clinics in your area for boys and girls ages 6-14*. Instruction will be provided by UK Elite staff!
Players will break out into age groups and rotate through stations to learn the essentials of dribbling, passing, shooting and more! *Special Needs participants of all ages are welcome to attend.
Spots are available on a first come, first serve basis – register NOW to secure your spot!
DATE 1: Wednesday, October 18, 2016
7440 SM 1560 N
San Antonio, TX 78254
DATE 2: Thursday, October 20, 2016
13102 Jones Maltsberger Rd
San Antonio, TX 78247
Click here to watch videos to see what clinics are all about!
Online Registration is Easy!
1. Go to www.chevrolet.com/youthsports
2. Then, click the gold “Clinic Registration” on the right side of the screen
3. Click the blue “Register Now” button.
4. Select “San Antonio” in the drop-down menu.
5. Enter the password “kickit” (all lowercase, no spaces) and click “Submit”
6. Click “Register Now” for desired session and enter registration information (Enter Ancira Winton Chevrolet as local dealership). Click “Add Attendee” on the next screen to add players.
7. Click the blue “Complete Registration” button at the end of the page to submit your registration!
8. Don’t forget to download the waiver (from the website OR your confirmation e-mail!). Each child must have a completed waiver to participate!
In 2017, Alamo City Youth Soccer Organization will be able to raise up to $500 via the Chevy Youth Soccer Test Drive Fundraiser. Members of your league will be able to test drive a Chevrolet and earn an additional donation for the league.
20 test drives will be available. Upon online validation of each individual drive at www.experiencechevrolettoday.com, a $25 donation will be made to your league, up to a maximum of $500.
Participating Dealership: Ancira Winton Chevrolet
All completed test drives must be validated online no later than November 30, 2017.